55. Where'd You Go – Fort Minor featuring Holly Brook
- #4 for 1 Week in 2006 (June)
- Best higher charting song: Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland
- Worst higher charting song: Ridin' - Chamillionaire
- Top 100 #4 Hits 1955-2003 Rank: New Song
I'll admit it. I had some serious bummerage during the mid to late 00s. This song captures well some of the sadness that I felt at that time. But unlike other songs about love lost and growing distance, this one becomes almost ant-social and angry. So many times that what I felt as the things I planned my life around fell by the wayside. So though the track is artistically brutal, it needs to be to capture the loneliness and frustration without hope. And those last two words are the key.
Coming up: #54 -"Nobody calling on the phone"